This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I’ve been reading Jill Smokler’s blog, Scary Mommy, since I started blogging four years ago. She’s one of those people that just plain says what everyone else is thinking and makes no apologies for keeping it real. It’s that honesty that so many moms relate to. How many of us dance around the topics or avoid them altogether for fear of being misunderstood? But we’ll giggle behind our computer screens when Jill lays it out.
I think what I love most about Jill’s writing is that even though her kids drive her to curl up in the fetal position while licking spoonfuls of Nutella in the corner of a closet, she also makes it piercingly clear that they are the joys and loves of her life. I admire her ability to walk that line.
It’s amazing to watch bloggers grow and it has been a trip to watch Scary Mommy morph from a mom blog to a full fledged community and more. She’s one of the few bloggers who also uses her platform as a way to help those in need.
Today, Confessions of a Scary Mommy has officially been released and we’re giving Jill a standing ovation (behind our screens) for a job well done! She’s proof that it CAN be done.
We LOVE blogger success stories, congratulations Jill!!
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020