The Secret to Success is Support.
Welcome to the Sitstahood! We are a group of women bloggers dedicated to supporting one another by leaving comments. Lots and lots of comments.
Whether you are new to blogging and looking for blogs to read, or a veteran looking to expand your readership, a mommy blogger or a single gal, SITS is for you!
Here’s the rundown:
1. Identify yourself! Take the button (that snazzy thing with the pink and leopard print) and post it on your sidebar. This lets the SITS Girls know that you love comments, and that you will visit bloggers who comment on your blog!
Just copy & paste the following code into your blog or website:
2. Check in daily (or a much as you can!). This is the best way to get seen by the other girls! M-F we post a Feature Blogger (FB) who is Queen For a Day. You hit Roll Call first by commenting on the SITS daily post and then you hit the 3 links of the FB and leave her comments! It’s a great way to find new bloggers and to support your fellow SITStas! On the weekends, we have a blogging/SEO tip and all kinds of contests and giveaways. We choose our Featured Bloggers from Roll Call, so only ACTIVE SITS girls are featured.
3. If you’d like to be considered for the Featured Blogger spot, email 3 links to your best posts to firstname.lastname@example.org We only feature bloggers who roll call regularly, so be sure to visit us often!
4. Follow us! Over there to the right where it says “The SITStahood”
5. Want to know every time we post? Click the link below, then enter your email address and you will receive an email every time we post. This is a great way to stay on top of SITS! Just be sure to click through to our site to roll call!
Subscribe to The SITS Girls by Email
6. Leave a comment here so we can stop by your blog and check it out!
7. If you twitter, follow us here.
PS- Before our switch to wordpress, we had almost 4,000 welcome comments- we’ve got a great, big, fun, community- welcome!
Heather and Tiffany are SO excited to welcome you to The Secret is in the Sauce. What is this blog all about? Well, it’s all about you. About us. About girl power in it’s best form. Supporting one another as we journey through the blogosphere.
New to SITS? Welcome!! Go read this to get started.