This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Connie is the talented interior designer and stylist behind 100 Applegate, “a place to design and inspire”; and boy does it ever!
Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging after finishing my Life Coaching Certification at NYU. It was my first blog, then I launched a jewelry line blog and then my Interior Design blog and decided to combine them. They all inspired me and I thought it would be great to launch www.100applegate.com which would focus on all three.
How long have you been designing?
I have been designing for 10 years, I learned how to sew and started a handbag line, The Brown Bumblebee, then added a vintage jewelry line. Two years ago I studied interior design and now design on a bigger scale. I have just launched a new jewelry line www.whitemothjewelry.com. I get my passion and motivating when I am creating.
What room in your own house have you most enjoyed designing?
My favorite room is my office. I designed it with clean white simplicity and great lines. I wanted to focus on my writing in this room. No distractions! Also, my dining room was great and I love entertaining in that room.
Have you benefited from blogging?
Yes! I am still blown away by the amazing artists, designers and moms who live life passionately and express themselves for the world to be inspired! I’ve met so many people and shared ideas across the globe. It has taken design to a new level and educates me daily!
What would your dream job be?
Living in France surrounded by friends and family blogging, cooking and designing. Finding a fresh perspective and new way to live my life. On the horizon, my own online magazine!! Stay tuned!
Vintage Swiss Army Blankets: There is more than meets the eye with Vintage Swiss Army Blankets.
British Invasion: Items with the British Influence are a great way to “hip” your home.
I am Inspired: Connie is inspired by others, too!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Would you like to be featured on our website and get a nice bump in traffic and followers? Then let us showcase your blog! Read about how to get involved here.
And, as always, when you see this button:
Be sure to support your fellow SITStah & leave a comment!
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016