This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Do you love to see classic homes get renovated? Then you are going to love today’s featured blogger, 702 Park Project, as she lets you take a peek into the home renovation project she and her husband have taken on.
702 Park Project was created in February 2013 as a way to chronicle the restoration of our 1902 American Foursquare in North Carolina. The home used to belong to my husband’s grandparents and in a weird twist of fate, we were able to purchase it with money that they invested for him years and years ago. Follow along as we restore this historic family home, and I’ll also share my love of interior design, architecture, decorating, and all things brass! Cheers!
- Turning a Kitchen Into a Master Bathroom
- How To Not Get Your Feelings Hurt When Blogging
- Historic Home Curb Appeal Before & After
Go visit 702 Park Project and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Sep 20, 2022
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017