This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Who cares about the summer heat when you’ve got ice cream? Today’s featured blogger has a name that has us craving a sundae! Between writing, photography, motherhood- with one on the way!- we’re thinking Allison deserves her sundae, right down to the cherry on top.
I’m a mom both by biology and by adoption, expecting ice-cream stealer #3 in September. I blog about what I know and love – Life. Life as a mom, a wife, a Christian, a success, and failure. I’m an aspiring fiction novelist who loves to write, be with family, and hide the cookies-n-cream until the kids are in bed. This is my blog!
Allison’s three top posts include:
Doesn’t this sound like a must-read? Don’t miss her blog, A Few Sprinkles Short of a Sundae, and be sure to show her some comment love!
- Why Bloggers Need Instagram (And How to Get to Your First 1,000 Followers) - Oct 28, 2013
- Best Apps To Make Your Life Easier - Jul 31, 2013
- 8 WordPress Plugins Your Blog Can’t Live Without - Jul 25, 2013
- Cleaning up the mess - May 30, 2013
- Finding Baby Bedtime Bliss - May 16, 2013
- 5 Ways You’re Failing Facebook - Apr 3, 2013
- Easy & Free Photos To Download For Your Blog - Mar 27, 2013
- 3 Secrets to How to Get Facebook Fans and Increase Engagement - Mar 20, 2013
- Calculate Your Website Grade With This FREE Tool - Feb 11, 2013
- How to Share a Link on Facebook & Get Clicks Back To Your Blog - Jan 28, 2013
- Does Google Read Your Blog? - Jan 14, 2013
- Common New Year Resolutions for Bloggers - Jan 7, 2013
- Your Doctor’s Wife - Oct 5, 2012
- SuperMom: Losing It (One Pound Cake At A Time) - Oct 4, 2012
- The Epic Adventures of a Modern Mom - Oct 3, 2012