This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We’re kicking off a new week with a beautiful mom blogger…who loves dessert. Definitely our kind of people!
Let’s get to know Brandy from A Little Bit of Brandy.
Hi, I’m Brandy! I’m a mom to two adorable kids, a wife, a part-time book editor for a publishing house, a writer, and someone who really loves dessert. I started blogging because I love the community of women and friends it provides! Plus, it’s a great way for me to share updates and pictures (and vent on those crazy days) with family and friends.
Three fun posts to start your Monday off right:
- Vacation and My Luck (or Lack Thereof)
- Keepin It Real . . . and Other Misconceptions
- A Fork in the Friendship Road
Don’t forget to leave a comment on this post before heading off to visit A Little Bit of Brandy and share the comment love!
- Why Bloggers Need Instagram (And How to Get to Your First 1,000 Followers) - Oct 28, 2013
- Best Apps To Make Your Life Easier - Jul 31, 2013
- 8 WordPress Plugins Your Blog Can’t Live Without - Jul 25, 2013
- Cleaning up the mess - May 30, 2013
- Finding Baby Bedtime Bliss - May 16, 2013
- 5 Ways You’re Failing Facebook - Apr 3, 2013
- Easy & Free Photos To Download For Your Blog - Mar 27, 2013
- 3 Secrets to How to Get Facebook Fans and Increase Engagement - Mar 20, 2013
- Calculate Your Website Grade With This FREE Tool - Feb 11, 2013
- How to Share a Link on Facebook & Get Clicks Back To Your Blog - Jan 28, 2013
- Does Google Read Your Blog? - Jan 14, 2013
- Common New Year Resolutions for Bloggers - Jan 7, 2013
- Your Doctor’s Wife - Oct 5, 2012
- SuperMom: Losing It (One Pound Cake At A Time) - Oct 4, 2012
- The Epic Adventures of a Modern Mom - Oct 3, 2012