This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you excited that the weekend is finally here? I know we are!
Give a warm welcome to today’s featured blogger A Teachable Mom.
I’m a mom with a big heart and a short fuse who, on my good days, gives myself time-outs and uses do-overs like hand sanitizer. I’m a wife and mom in every iteration from compassionate to hateful, and I have stories to prove it!
My two lively young girls (ages 9 and 4) are my best teachers, and our house is filled with emotions and opinions. My girls are me before I learned to play small and be quiet. Together we’re navigating the messiness that is growing up. Bottom-line: I’m their mom and my girls are stuck with me. And, for that, we’re all blessed. Hope you’ll join us!
Comment for roll call and go visit A Teachable Mom and share the comment love!
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Sep 20, 2022
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017