Good day to you, SITStahs. Today’s featured blogger writes openly about motherhood with no topic left uncovered. She writes about life after a miscarriage, crafts, moms and careers, and a whole bunch more. Welcome Christa from I Know How Is Babby Formed.
Let’s meet Christa up close and personal!
I’m Christa, aka the BabbyMama. I have one daughter, and hope for more someday; I have five cats, but hope for less someday; and I have one husband, which seems like just the right number. I talk about miscarriage unapologetically because, darn it, someone has to! I talk about crafts and being a mom and life, too. I used to season it all with snark, but nowadays I’m trying to be nice. To sum up, I KNOW HOW IS BABBY FORMED is all about me – doesn’t that sound selfish? But where else does a wage slave working mama get to have total unequivocal “me time,” anyway? Enjoy, say hi, and let’s be friends!
A very funny look at the question of Men In The Delivery Room.
The Short Non Existence of Baby C discusses a vanished triplet and her reaction.
Christa looks at whether all mothers should be called “working mothers” in Calling All Moms “Working Moms”.
Now leave a quick comment here, then scurry off to Christa’s blog to give her some love on her big day!
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 4, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016