This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Danielle from Lamb Around is an Albuquerque resident with an engineer husband. She writes about their life and times and she’s today’s featured blogger!
Here’s a bit about Danielle:
Not quite a domestic goddess, I’ve been known to place shirts into the washing machine one color and have them come out another (unexpected bonus? Sexy Nerd never asks me to do his laundry!)
I’m addicted to blogging. He’s addicted to Nascar. Did you know there’s a race where the driver’s wife sits behind the wheel while the pit crew pushes the car? Really. Sexy Nerd can watch this all day.
This is exactly why I blog.
Check out these posts from Danielle:
A Grump Goes to Santa Fe is a funny travel tale.
Snowman Cookies, I’m Melting is a bit of kitchen improvisation.
A near-miss with a bear in Pay Attention, Otherwise You Might Be Eaten.
Now check in here for Roll Call and head back over to Lamb Around for more of Danielle!
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016