This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Friday! From everyone at SITS we wish your family a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Years!
Before we head off for our holiday break let’s give a warm welcome to An Alli Event! Head on over to her site and say hi.
I’m Alli (pronounced Alley, not the weight loss supplement). I’m a southerner, a pastor’s wife, mom to 5 and nana of 4. I can’t sing a lick, but I love music and random songs are always popping up in my mind, usually during awkward moments. Being a rock star is definitely not in my future, but I’m rocking the daylights out of being fifty-something.
I started blogging because I love the entire process of planning and hosting a good party and because I was constantly being asked for decorating tips, event planning ideas, menus and recipes and I could not remember who asked for what.
Because of my love of writing, I added in humorous stories about events in my life and the lives of my family and friends. Come celebrate with me!
Go visit An Alli Event and share the comment love! Comment below for roll call.
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017