This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Today’s featured blogger is a mom of three boys. She can sometimes be found hiding in her laundry room.
We completely relate.
I’m Amber- a SortaSuperSAHM to 3 natural disasters (…boys …same thing). I wanted at least one girl- God laughed and gave me all boys. Now I attempt to keep my sanity by writing and occasionally hiding in the laundry room. Like my life, my blog is filled with everything- recipes, chaos, laughter, etc. Its rarely calm at Boystown, but being held hostage has never been so much fun.
- I’m almost positive the hospital staff somehow conned me into checking the box ‘Agree to terms’ after having my boys, and this is why.
- Labels can be powerful– I wrote this to embrace mine.
- Writing about the daily destruction helps me laugh at the chaos instead of cowering in a corner.
Leave some comment love below, then head over to check out Confessions from Boystown!
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Apr 4, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020