This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The week is almost over!
Let’s all give Arriving at Joy a warm welcome.
I am Elyse .. a mother, a cake designer and a woman on a journey!
Over the past few years I have been on a journey to figure out what brings me joy and to live my life embracing those things. Along the way I have eliminated a ton of emotional and physical crap that was clouding my joy.
I hope to be able to share many of the stories of how I got to where I am, introduce you to lots of the things that I love and let you follow along on the rest of my journey.
Thanks for coming along on my journey today!
- Everyone is Doing the Best They Can With What They Have Been Given
- Grown Up Temper Tantrums .. When expectations Don’t Match Reality
- Words to Live By … Where Should You Put Them
You know the drill, comment for roll call and then go visit Arriving at Joy and share the comment love!
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017