This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy hump day ya’ll.
Let’s all give Atop Serenity Hill a warm SITStah’s welcome!
Hi everyone! I’m Consie and I blog over at Atop Serenity Hill about face and body painting, cake decorating, photography and anything else DIY and crafty that comes along. I started blogging so that I would have a reason to be creative! I always need a plan and a purpose. Teaching and sharing through the blog gives me that outlet and I am so appreciative to everyone that is joining me on this creative journey that is my life!
- Henna-inspired Doodles on Cabinet
- Rainbow Butterfly Face Paint Tutorial
- Frame Update to Medicine Cabinet
Go visit Atop Serenity Hill and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017