This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Friday ya’ll!
Go visit and give a warm welcome to B.E.L.L.E this site is all about uplifting and supporting other women!
I’m Carline C. Dumerlin-Folkes and I am a wife, new mom and author (www.missuniversitybook.net) who works in the field of education.
I came up with the name B.E.L.L.E (Becoming Exceptional Ladies & Learning Everyday) because I feel that young girls and women should always strive to become their best selves each day. I am all about girl-power! I believe as women we should support one another and carry as we climb.
I created this blog to serve as a resource to empower women of all ages to become leaders, forge their own path to success and to follow their passion. This blogs means a lot to me because it allows me to inspire and encourage women on a daily basis.
- Being Someone’s Rainbow
- 26 Things a Woman Should Do, Have and Know to Live Her Best Life
- Being Resilient
Go visit B.E.L.L.E (Becoming Exceptional Ladies & Learning Everyday) and share the comment love! Comment below for roll call.
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Jan 2, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017