Hi there! Today’s featured blogger is a DIYer with tons of great ideas – she covers everything from baby crafts to scrapbooking to food. Say hello to Erin from creativitE!
Here’s what Erin has to say for herself:
I have been blogging for over 5 years now and haven’t ran out of fun, creative projects to share yet! I originally started my blog as a way to share my arts and crafts with my friends and family and soon realized that “strangers” were reading what I wrote and kept coming back for more inspiration.
I believe that there are many ways to be creative, whether it’s cooking a beautiful meal, or snapping photos of children playing I believe that everyone (yes, even you!) was made to be a creative individual. I’m blessed to work with craft product manufactures as a freelance designer, so I’m often sharing crafty things I’ve created for them but I also love to share my own art and DIY crafts for our home as well as a great recipe from time to time.
Some of Erin’s favorite posts:
Now that you’re full of inspiration, leave a comment here for Roll Call and go see more of the great stuff Erin has at creativitE!
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 4, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016