This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hi there! Today’s featured blogger is a DIYer with tons of great ideas – she covers everything from baby crafts to scrapbooking to food. Say hello to Erin from creativitE!
Here’s what Erin has to say for herself:
I have been blogging for over 5 years now and haven’t ran out of fun, creative projects to share yet! I originally started my blog as a way to share my arts and crafts with my friends and family and soon realized that “strangers” were reading what I wrote and kept coming back for more inspiration.
I believe that there are many ways to be creative, whether it’s cooking a beautiful meal, or snapping photos of children playing I believe that everyone (yes, even you!) was made to be a creative individual. I’m blessed to work with craft product manufactures as a freelance designer, so I’m often sharing crafty things I’ve created for them but I also love to share my own art and DIY crafts for our home as well as a great recipe from time to time.
Some of Erin’s favorite posts:
Now that you’re full of inspiration, leave a comment here for Roll Call and go see more of the great stuff Erin has at creativitE!
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020