This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We hope you are inspired by today’s featured blogger, The Balanced Brunette. Inspired to take care of yourself, and to focus on your physical and mental health.
I’ve been a writer since age 8, and started blogging in December 2013 as a way to connect with others who struggle (and are trying to overcome) health obstacles. The Balanced Brunette is a healthy lifestyle blog, focused on the correlation between physical and mental health. It’s named The Balanced Brunette because everything is about balance, and I am trying to find balance in my life; between mind, body, and soul. Plus, I’m a brunette! My favorite thing about blogging is connecting with like-minded people, so thank you for stopping by, and leave a comment if you like what you read!
- After An Entire Year, My Mindset Is Finally In Alignment
- Health Coaches Need Coaching Too; My Struggle With Sugar Addiction
- Now I Understand “Addicted To Bling”
Go visit The Balanced Brunette and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017