This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Friday! From everyone at SITS, we wish you a very relaxing and fun weekend!
Hi SITS girls!!! I’m Paula, a young wife & mom from Texas. I have two extremely rambunctious toddlers that always keep me on my toes, and one awesome hubby! I have always loved to write, and so blogging has naturally become a writing outlet for me. I use my blog as a place to encourage other women! I most often write about parenting tips, budgeting/money saving ideas, marriage, imperfect motherhood, toddler crafts and quick/easy dinner recipes! I hope you drop by and visit my blog, so that we can connect! I’d love to hear from you!!!
- 4 Out of the Box Ideas to Help You Stretch Your Paycheck Even Farther
- 8 Reasons Childbirth Is Easier Than Pregnancy
- 10 FABULOUS Home-Date-Night Ideas (That Don’t Involve Watching TV)
Go visit Beauty Through Imperfection and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Jan 2, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017