This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We started this series as a way to feature women who seem to be doing something right in blogland. These women are women that should never be overlooked when building your blogroll. They deliver on content, they consistently entertain, they make us think, they make us laugh, and more than anything they make us want to go back for more.
This month we’re recommending Kelle Hampton’s Enjoying The Small Things.
Enjoying The Small Things is a blog that forces you to step back and really see your own life and the beauty that exists in it. It began after the birth of Kelle and her husband Brett’s first little “sprite” Lainey and continued to grow and document their lives through the birth of their second gorgeous girl, Nella Cordelia, born just eight months ago with Down Syndrome.
Stunned by the news of their little ones diagnosis, Kelle has developed an admirable life motto that all of us would be wise to adopt, “…I have arrived at the very beautiful place of Life is hard. But it’s also amazing, and I will rock the hell out of it.”
And rock the hell out of it she does.
Kelle says, “I invest in this blog not only because I love the art of weaving words and images together to tell a story, but because, in doing so, I find myself looking more deeply for the beauty in life and consequently finding it in more places.”
From the time and care she puts into planning beautiful parties for her daughter Lainey, to her love affair with the Isle of Capris, Kelle brings life to her blog with gorgeous photography and has an amazing way of filling her posts with love that you can actually feel.
Enjoying The Small Things is about just that…seeing the beauty in every small blessing and feeling grateful for them. Kelle shows us what it means to truly celebrate life.
Interested in becoming an official SITS Girl and being featured on our website? We’d love to showcase your blog! Read how to get involved here.
And, as always, when you see this button:
Be sure to support your fellow SITStah & leave a comment!
- How To Start A Blog In 20 Minutes - Apr 29, 2019
- Summer Fun Kits To Keep Kids Busy - Apr 15, 2019
- Blogging Tools, Apps, and Plugins To Help Save Time - Sep 17, 2018
- 15 Cool Summer Reads - Apr 13, 2018
- Finding The Perfect Pair Of Jeans - Mar 21, 2018
- Content Is King: Make Your Writing Stand Out - Mar 8, 2017
- YouTube For Bloggers - Jan 23, 2014
- How To Create a Signature For Your Blog Posts Using My Live Signature - Aug 22, 2013
- 7 Tips To Become A Vlogging Brand Ambassador - Jul 21, 2013
- PicMonkey Photo Collages Released! - May 30, 2012
- Confessions of a Scary Mommy - Apr 2, 2012
- Broken, Hacked, and Deleted…When Good Blogs Go Bad - Feb 6, 2012
- A Year Of Better Blogging - Feb 1, 2012
- Free Photo Editing Websites And Apps - Jan 24, 2012
- Inspired and Finding Balance - Oct 4, 2011