This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Great pictures, fashion, New York, and thoughts on books are just a few of the things you will read from today’s featured blogger, Blue Giraffes and Concrete Jungles. You are going to love her!
Hi! I’m Rebekah from Blue Giraffes and Concrete Jungles, a lifestyle blog about myself and my adventures in the NYC jungle. I’m a nanny who loves to read, cook, and explore this beautiful world! I also plan to thru-hike the Appalachian Trail in 2016. My blog is a mix of reviews, yummy recipes, and just some fun stories about the NYC nanny life. Come stop by and say hello!
Go visit Blue Giraffes and Concrete Jungles and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Jan 2, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017