This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Friday! Hopefully everyone has a great weekend!
Make sure to say hi to Bonding A Blended Family before you get your weekend started.
I started my blog, Bonding a Blended Family, about 4 months ago because 1. I love to write (don’t most bloggers?) and 2. it seemed like a niche that was just begging to be filled in the blogosphere (which is kind of crazy since so many families are blended these days!). My husband and I just recently celebrated our one year anniversary and I’m a stay-at-home mom to my 11-year-old stepdaughter, 6-year-old daughter, and 4-year-old son. My biggest fear in starting a blog was that people might think I fancied myself to be a bit of an expert on blended family life — I don’t. I just like to write about my own family’s experiences and share my opinions with the world, and I hope that in some small way my blog might be beneficial to others who are new to blended family life.
- What To Expect When You’re Expecting To Blend Families
- My Role Model
- Confessions Of A Former Single Mom
Go visit Bonding A Blended Family and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Jan 2, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017