This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
New to SITS? Welcome!! Go read this to get started.
Today’s featured blogger is Pam’s Perspective
Tiffany: Pam began blogging about her love of books, but it quickly morphed into a blog about life. I really enjoyed the post about her recent change of identity. She went from being a SAHM, to being employed full time. It’s a shift so many of us are experiencing right now.
Heather: It sounds like she has a pretty great new job, but I can understand the bittersweetness of leaving her “old” one. It’s kind of the end of an era when you’ve stayed at home for so long.
We are coming to Baltimore! Join us.
Want to subscribe to SITS and get an email each time we post? Just click here.
And, as always, when you see this:
- Strolling In The Park With The Ergobaby 180 Reversible Stroller - May 20, 2018
- How To Set Up A Home Video Studio - Dec 18, 2017
- Welcome To The Sway — The New Home Of The SITS Girls! - Jun 8, 2017
- Writing Fundamentals: 4 Things To Do Before Publishing - Nov 2, 2016
- A Letter To Our Community - May 24, 2016
- Ready to POP! Tiffany’s Baby Shower - Jan 22, 2016
- Invisalign: More than Just a Pretty Smile. - Mar 13, 2015
- Invisalign: Does it hurt? - Sep 8, 2014
- Does Invisalign Work? - Aug 1, 2014
- Smile It Forward - Nov 20, 2013
- Don’t Let This Halloween Haunt You! Basic Do’s and Don’ts For Busy Parents - Oct 26, 2013
- Getting a Second Opinon - Sep 27, 2013
- Parenting Teens- Developing a Sense of Responsibility - Aug 27, 2013
- Fabulous Custom Canvas: 30% Off! - Aug 26, 2013
- Smile Down the Aisle - Jun 26, 2013