This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Good morning SITStah’s! Our featured blogger today is Brass & Whatnots. Make sure to stop on by and give her a warm welcome.
Hi! My name is Jennifer — I’m an Interior Designer by trade and a blogger by choice! I’m new to it and loving it already!! This past January, I decided to leave the long hours and stress of my Interior Design job and start a blog where I could share my passion for everything home!
The “Brass & Whatnots” name came from a gentleman who frequented our family yard sales for years who was always looking for “brass and whatnots” (said with a distinctive Southern accent). I admit – I had to look up what the heck a “whatnot” was – and it wasn’t what I thought.
Come by and say hello! I can’t wait to meet all my SITStahs!!
Go visit Brass & Whatnots and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Sep 20, 2022
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017