This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you ready to learn how to take very simple ingredients and turn them into an amazing recipe? Today’s featured blogger Brooklyn Locavore does just that!
Hi, I’m Melissa. Originally from Jersey, with a few years layover in Philly, I now call Brooklyn home along with my husband and pet turtle. My life revolves around food—where it came from, who grew/made it, and how I can further elevate simple ingredients into outstanding dishes. By day I’m a marketing professional, by night I’m a food blogger, recipe developer and advocate of the local food movement. Join me in my adventure of eating, cooking and living local!
Go visit Brooklyn Locavore and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Jan 2, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017