We are excited to introduce you to our featured blogger, ButeauFull Chaos, who shares family stories and mouth-watering recipes you don’t want to miss.
One day I was working almost around the clock in the corporate world- overworked, underpaid and literally selling my soul for a meager paycheck. That scenario literally went up in flames when our home burned to the ground three years ago. I was demoted 10 days later because my employers felt that my being temporarily homeless meant I couldn’t perform at my usual capacity. It stung and then I realized I was better off and rattled off the “take this job and shove it” speech.
I spent that entire summer at home with my children who had sadly played second fiddle to my work for far too long. I started blogging here and there just trying to figure out where I fit in. I had already been a member of various product testing groups and had done surveys and the like for years so the natural move for me then was a frugal focus. That evolved over time into more of a family life blog where I started talking more about my life, my home, my family; the things we did, the foods we cooked and the products we liked.
- Letter From My 12Yr Old- Dear Mr. President
- Crocka Cola Pot Roast #SlowCooker #Recipe
- They’re Not Babies Anymore. Growing Pains for Moms & Mommy Bloggers.
Go visit ButeauFull Chaos and share the comment love! Don’t forget to comment below for roll call.
- How To Make A Viral Video - Sep 20, 2017
- How To Become A Blogger And Stay A Blogger - Sep 11, 2017
- Is A Blog Essential For A Freelance Writer? - Aug 10, 2017
- How To Find More Creativity In Your Life - Jul 12, 2017
- How I Got My Instagram Account To Be Seen By Thousands - Jun 19, 2017
- Writing In First Person: Am I Revealing Too Much? - Jun 5, 2017
- Pink Champagne Cupcakes - May 26, 2017
- Simple Ways to Live a More Natural Lifestyle - May 24, 2017
- What Do People Want To Read About, Anyway? - May 22, 2017
- 5 Easy And Practical Steps To Simplify Your Life - May 22, 2017