This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We are excited to introduce you to our featured blogger, ButeauFull Chaos, who shares family stories and mouth-watering recipes you don’t want to miss.
One day I was working almost around the clock in the corporate world- overworked, underpaid and literally selling my soul for a meager paycheck. That scenario literally went up in flames when our home burned to the ground three years ago. I was demoted 10 days later because my employers felt that my being temporarily homeless meant I couldn’t perform at my usual capacity. It stung and then I realized I was better off and rattled off the “take this job and shove it” speech.
I spent that entire summer at home with my children who had sadly played second fiddle to my work for far too long. I started blogging here and there just trying to figure out where I fit in. I had already been a member of various product testing groups and had done surveys and the like for years so the natural move for me then was a frugal focus. That evolved over time into more of a family life blog where I started talking more about my life, my home, my family; the things we did, the foods we cooked and the products we liked.
- Letter From My 12Yr Old- Dear Mr. President
- Crocka Cola Pot Roast #SlowCooker #Recipe
- They’re Not Babies Anymore. Growing Pains for Moms & Mommy Bloggers.
Go visit ButeauFull Chaos and share the comment love! Don’t forget to comment below for roll call.
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017