We are excited to introduce you to our featured blogger, ButeauFull Chaos, who shares family stories and mouth-watering recipes you don’t want to miss.
One day I was working almost around the clock in the corporate world- overworked, underpaid and literally selling my soul for a meager paycheck. That scenario literally went up in flames when our home burned to the ground three years ago. I was demoted 10 days later because my employers felt that my being temporarily homeless meant I couldn’t perform at my usual capacity. It stung and then I realized I was better off and rattled off the “take this job and shove it” speech.
I spent that entire summer at home with my children who had sadly played second fiddle to my work for far too long. I started blogging here and there just trying to figure out where I fit in. I had already been a member of various product testing groups and had done surveys and the like for years so the natural move for me then was a frugal focus. That evolved over time into more of a family life blog where I started talking more about my life, my home, my family; the things we did, the foods we cooked and the products we liked.
- Letter From My 12Yr Old- Dear Mr. President
- Crocka Cola Pot Roast #SlowCooker #Recipe
- They’re Not Babies Anymore. Growing Pains for Moms & Mommy Bloggers.
Go visit ButeauFull Chaos and share the comment love! Don’t forget to comment below for roll call.
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 8, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017