This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
New to SITS? Welcome!! Go read this to get started.
Paul and Keri are the pretty faces behind Butler Way, where everything is “raw, real, and personal and nothing is off limits”. Together they raise a 17 year old girl and a non-verbal 6 year old boy on the Autism Spectrum. When it comes to their blog they say they “are here to be real and don’t claim to be experts on any one subject. Nothing is off limits.”
These two are very open indeed! (That was your warning).
Keri is very candid about her struggle with weight and how being heavier affected her family.
She talks openly about Paul’s discomfort showering at the gym while trying to hide the family jewels, and mothers of teenagers everywhere can empathize with her fear of teenagers behind the wheel. Specifically her own.
And, as always, when you see this:
Leave a comment!
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020