This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Let’s get this week started!
Help us give a warm welcome to Paula from Call Me PMc.
She won the Mississippi Magazine Recipe Contest and is now sharing her many talents!
Hello friends! My name is Paula, but my friends call me PMc. It’s a nickname I acquired in college and has stuck. I’m a wife and mom of two boys. I love to cook, bake, entertain, run, craft and write. After winning the Mississippi Magazine Recipe Contest blogging seemed to be the perfect place to showcase my talents. I share easy-to-prepare recipes and menus, fun crafts and DIY projects, as well as diet and exercise strategies for today’s busy families. All served with a slice of humor!
Come visit ~ PMc
PMc must read posts:
- Left Over Wine or Champagne? No Problem! Pan Seared Catfish over Champagne Risotto with Champagne Pan Sauce
- Cinnamon Biscuits & Embarrassing Moments
- This Is How You Tailgate
Go visit Call Me PMc and share the comment love! Don’t forget to roll call below!
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017