This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Friday! Let’s get this wonderful day started with our featured blogger, A Candid Take On Life.
Blogging wasn’t a big deal to me when I started it five years ago, just a way to keep in contact with loved ones after another move (though I have worked to become a writer for a decade). Two things happened; I signed up for an online writing course and came across a publication called Artful Blogging. My heart soared because I felt like I found “my” place. A friend called me a Visual Journalist, and that is what you’ll find when you visit me. Can’t wait!
- Who’s that girl
- What prison. liver failure and cheese have in common
- When you almost lose your child
Go visit A Candid Take On Life and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017