This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I hope everyone had an awesome 4th of July!
Let’s kick this Friday off with Charis by Design. Not only does she run a blog but she also works for a fashion magazine. I’m sure she could give us all a few fashion tips!
Welcome Fashionistas! My name is Dannellys Rosario and I am the creator of Charis by Design. I worked as a Marketer for a Fashion Magazine and Assistant Buyer to two well-known Fashion Companies. I am a mother of two and married to a loving husband. I created this blog to be an inspiration to those that have faced the same questions and challenges that I have personally experienced. It could be a range of topics anywhere from being a mom, fashion, celebrities, life, arts, culture, health and more.
Checkout these favorite posts:
- Have you heard of the Vampire Facial?
- How to deal with toddler tantrums?
- How do you wear polka dots with stripes?
Comment below for roll call and then go visit Charis by Design and share the comment love!
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Jan 2, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017