This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Friday to you! Today’s featured blogger, who parents a child with diabetes, takes two seemingly disparate terms – “organize” and “chaos”- and makes sense of them together! Say hello to Bibiana of Daily Organized Chaos.
I started blogging in March 2009 during a very difficult time in our family and after purchasing Joel Comm’s My Google Payday in vision of blog riches. Big mistake! NEVER start a blog or anything you want to succeed in for money and without passion. After few short months of disappointment I gave up blogging and the pipe dream, but I kept thinking about blogging. There was something about it that intrigued me and I decided to give it another try from completely different angle. I started a blog project called From Misery To Happiness in 365 Days. I gave myself one year to turn my life around while blogging about it. The project was a huge success.
However, once it was over I had to change my blog and the format, but I kept the passion and today I write about challenges my family faces daily. I write about raising rebellious teen with type 1 diabetes. I write about our travel adventures. I share my recipes, craft projects and tips that help families in everyday life. I share my love for food and passion for cooking and baking. I write about my Daily Organized Chaos where our motto is: “There is nothing wrong with living in chaos as long as it’s organized”.
Some of Bibi’s favorite posts are:
Roll call here with a short comment, then head over to Daily Organized Chaos and wish her a fabulous day!
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016