This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Join us today in welcoming Emily from Mama Sick. Emily shares her battles with several chronic illnesses on her blog, along with a whole lot more.
Here’s a bit about Emily:
I am a chronically ill mom and my blog was started to let other sick moms know that they are not the only ones going through the challenges of being a sick parent. I do not just write about being sick, as I want well moms and others to come to my blog and realize that we are not so different, so about two-thirds of my posts deal with parenting and women’s issues. I also seek to debunk certain stereotypes. I am not the average person you think of collecting food stamps and living in poverty. I am pretty much an open book to my readers and they really appreciate my honesty.
Emily says these are some of her favorite posts:
Accepting her purpose in My 2nd Blogiversary! The Mission Continues
Mama Sick’s Handy Guide for the Healthy Person tells it like it is
A lovely moment with her son in Holding My Son’s Hand.
Leave a quick Roll Call comment here, then head to Emily’s blog for more of Mama Sick.
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Apr 4, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020