This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Join us today in welcoming Emily from Mama Sick. Emily shares her battles with several chronic illnesses on her blog, along with a whole lot more.
Here’s a bit about Emily:
I am a chronically ill mom and my blog was started to let other sick moms know that they are not the only ones going through the challenges of being a sick parent. I do not just write about being sick, as I want well moms and others to come to my blog and realize that we are not so different, so about two-thirds of my posts deal with parenting and women’s issues. I also seek to debunk certain stereotypes. I am not the average person you think of collecting food stamps and living in poverty. I am pretty much an open book to my readers and they really appreciate my honesty.
Emily says these are some of her favorite posts:
Accepting her purpose in My 2nd Blogiversary! The Mission Continues
Mama Sick’s Handy Guide for the Healthy Person tells it like it is
A lovely moment with her son in Holding My Son’s Hand.
Leave a quick Roll Call comment here, then head to Emily’s blog for more of Mama Sick.
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016