This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Cierra is the stylist and author behind Cierra’s Tattered Elegance. If you want to get to know someone with a crazy love of things old, rustic, worn, torn, chipped, painted, pretty, glamorous, vintage, or shabby chic, then Cierra’s blog is the place to be.
You took a long break! What have you been up to?
Well for the last 6 months or so I graduated from beauty school, started a new career, and most recently am about to start a new chapter in my life in my new home.
What can people expect to find when visiting your blog?
At my blog people can see that there’s no age limit to having a passion for something. I’m 23 and started my boutique business at age 19. My blog showcases my love of shabby chic, flea market adventures, and many tutorials in upholstering as well as shabby chic painting techniques.
Can you share one of your favorite flea market finds?
My chandelier above my bed was my favorite find. I found it at the Alameda Flea Market for $40! It was best find ever!
In what ways have you personally benefited from your blog?
My blog has both helped me to grow, and given me the chance to share what I love to do with others.
If you had front row tickets to watch any musician perform, who would you go see?
Shabby Saturday! My Box of Chocolates: Cierra founds some amazing treasures at yard sales!
DIY Fancy Smancy Burlap Chairs: Want to see what Cierra’s chairs look like with new burlap seats?
Tattered Houses Fall Flea Market Was a Huge Success: Take a look at these wares!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Would you like to be featured on our website and get a nice bump in traffic and followers? Then let us showcase your blog! Read about how to get involved here.
And, as always, when you see this button:
Be sure to support your fellow SITStah & leave a comment!
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016