This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Coffee lovers unite! Today’s featured blogger is a girl after your own heart – and she writes about a wide variety of topics. Welcome Jen from mamaZEN!
Here’s a bit about Jen in her own words:
My name is Jen and I am a Wife, Mommy, Writer, Blogger, Crafter, Social Media Enthusiast and Coffee Lover! mamaZEN is about all that I find helpful and interesting as all of those things. You will find stories about my kids and family, coupons, tips and tricks I come across, projects I am working on, fashion, hobbies and whatever may be on my heart at any given moment. I would be thrilled if you joined me!
Some of Jen’s favorite posts are:
Reflections on being a mom who works outside the home in Heartbreak and Preschool.
Mine is Bigger Than Yours addresses mommy one-upsmanship.
Finding new inspiration in Creativity Lost.
Check in here for Roll Call, then head to Jen’s for more of mamaZen!
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016