This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you.
Happy Friday! Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend.
We are excited to feature Constant Chatter today. Make sure to give her a warm welcome.
I started blogging because I stink at scrapbooking. I was introduced to it 9 years ago, just in time for the birth of our first daughter. Since then I’ve used my blog as a space to compile all of my favourite photos and memories of our girls, along with a few random thoughts and recipes from me. Now we have five daughters and I love that I have it as a place for them to visit as they get older and relive my favourite memories of them!
Go visit Constant Chatter and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017
- How To Make A Viral Video - Sep 20, 2017
- How To Become A Blogger And Stay A Blogger - Sep 11, 2017
- Is A Blog Essential For A Freelance Writer? - Aug 10, 2017
- How To Find More Creativity In Your Life - Jul 12, 2017