This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Wendy is the fabulous chef behind The Local Cook, a blog that chronicles her mission to succeed at cooking recipes from the cookbook, Simply in Season.
Wendy says she “Through this process I hope to discover simple ways of preparing local, healthy foods and learn more about nutrition, sustainability, and how our eating choices impact the world.”
Some of Wendy’s more memorable meals including her delicious Maple Walnut Scones, a memorable meal in Soroti, Uganda, and the time she cooked Gingered Chicken Bok Bok and things didn’t go quite according to plan.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Interested in becoming an official SITS Girl and being featured on our website? We’d love to showcase your blog! Read how to get involved here.
And, as always, when you see this button:
Be sure to support your fellow SITStah & leave a comment!
- How To Start A Blog In 20 Minutes - Apr 29, 2019
- Summer Fun Kits To Keep Kids Busy - Apr 15, 2019
- Blogging Tools, Apps, and Plugins To Help Save Time - Sep 17, 2018
- 15 Cool Summer Reads - Apr 13, 2018
- Finding The Perfect Pair Of Jeans - Mar 21, 2018
- Content Is King: Make Your Writing Stand Out - Mar 8, 2017
- YouTube For Bloggers - Jan 23, 2014
- How To Create a Signature For Your Blog Posts Using My Live Signature - Aug 22, 2013
- 7 Tips To Become A Vlogging Brand Ambassador - Jul 21, 2013
- PicMonkey Photo Collages Released! - May 30, 2012
- Confessions of a Scary Mommy - Apr 2, 2012
- Broken, Hacked, and Deleted…When Good Blogs Go Bad - Feb 6, 2012
- A Year Of Better Blogging - Feb 1, 2012
- Free Photo Editing Websites And Apps - Jan 24, 2012
- Inspired and Finding Balance - Oct 4, 2011