This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Monday! Todays featured blogger is coming to us from Tel Aviv! Lets all give The Crafeteria a big welcome.
I’m Tal, 30+ years old (but still a kid at heart), a mother to three little ones. We live in a small village not far from Tel Aviv, Israel’s cultural capital (and one of my favorite cities in the world!). We moved here about 3 years ago, after 8 years in Taiwan & China. I’m addicted to anything crafty and in my blog you can find tutorials, DIY projects, recipes, kids activities, blogging tips and more. I LOVE meeting other bloggers, so please don’t be shy and say hi 🙂
- Old IKEA Cupboard Turned Children Play Kitchen
- Fabric Covered Binder Tutorial
- From Iraq with Love – Kitchri Recipe (Rice & Lentiles)
Go visit The Crafeteria and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Sep 20, 2022
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017
happy belated sits day!
Congrats on your SITS day! I hope you enjoyed it.
a happier girl says
Happy SITS day! Can’t wait to check out your blog!