Happy Monday! Todays featured blogger is coming to us from Tel Aviv! Lets all give The Crafeteria a big welcome.
I’m Tal, 30+ years old (but still a kid at heart), a mother to three little ones. We live in a small village not far from Tel Aviv, Israel’s cultural capital (and one of my favorite cities in the world!). We moved here about 3 years ago, after 8 years in Taiwan & China. I’m addicted to anything crafty and in my blog you can find tutorials, DIY projects, recipes, kids activities, blogging tips and more. I LOVE meeting other bloggers, so please don’t be shy and say hi 🙂
- Old IKEA Cupboard Turned Children Play Kitchen
- Fabric Covered Binder Tutorial
- From Iraq with Love – Kitchri Recipe (Rice & Lentiles)
Go visit The Crafeteria and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 8, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017