This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We hope you had a wonderful weekend.
If you missed last Friday’s FB and her hairless cats, be sure to check her out!
Now, for the lady of the day…Jeanette of Craftwhack! You are going to LOVE this blog. It’s gorgeous, interesting and funny. “Where Irony Meets Creativity and Explodes.” Seriously- this one is a keeper.
In her own words:
I am an art school graduate, a suburb-dweller, and a lady of leisure. I like to think my site is a mashup of striking images, biting humor and fascinating stories, and sometimes I hit it. Other times you can politely stifle a yawn and click away to your porn site. I try to share a good balance of creativity, surrealism from every day life, (be it funny or serious), and things I adore. I try to be funny here, because laughing is the best thing.
For your reading pleasure:
How to Visit a Museum
- Strolling In The Park With The Ergobaby 180 Reversible Stroller - May 20, 2018
- How To Set Up A Home Video Studio - Dec 18, 2017
- Welcome To The Sway — The New Home Of The SITS Girls! - Jun 8, 2017
- Writing Fundamentals: 4 Things To Do Before Publishing - Nov 2, 2016
- A Letter To Our Community - May 24, 2016
- Ready to POP! Tiffany’s Baby Shower - Jan 22, 2016
- Invisalign: More than Just a Pretty Smile. - Mar 13, 2015
- Invisalign: Does it hurt? - Sep 8, 2014
- Does Invisalign Work? - Aug 1, 2014
- Smile It Forward - Nov 20, 2013
- Don’t Let This Halloween Haunt You! Basic Do’s and Don’ts For Busy Parents - Oct 26, 2013
- Getting a Second Opinon - Sep 27, 2013
- Parenting Teens- Developing a Sense of Responsibility - Aug 27, 2013
- Fabulous Custom Canvas: 30% Off! - Aug 26, 2013
- Smile Down the Aisle - Jun 26, 2013