This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If you want to know anything about gardening, eating local and living frugal this is the blog to visit!
Make sure to give Crafty Garden Mama a warm welcome!
Hi! My name is Becky Elmuccio. I am a former elementary school teacher turned stay at home mom who started Crafty Garden Mama as an outlet in the winter of 2011. I write about environmental issues, organic gardening, green parenting and living an eco-friendly lifestyle. For any other green bloggers or real food recipe makers, I host Tuesday Greens each week, so feel free to link up! I look forward to having you swing by to check out how our family eats locally and seasonally, takes care of our home and garden without harsh chemicals and comes up with alternatives to screen time for our daughter on TV Free Fridays.
Go visit Crafty Garden Mama and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Jan 2, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017