This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Today, we have a featured blogger who writes inspirationally about the challenges of motherhood and parenting a child with Cri du Chat syndrome. Welcome Tiffany from Elastamom’s Excerpts.
Here’s what Tiffany wants you to know about her:
Most days as a WAHM of three, I feel like I’m pulled in so many directions and have so many things to do that I need extra arms—like Elastagirl from The Incredibles. You know that feeling, right? That’s what Elastamom’s Excerpts is all about. My husband, Matt, is my biggest champion and, frankly, I couldn’t survive without him. My oldest, Olivia, was born with Cri du Chat syndrome. (It’s pronounced Kree-Doo-Shaw.) She is the reason I started to blog. The doctors painted a very grim reality in the beginning and she continues to prove them wrong. My life is completely changed because of my girl. She is my soul. I also have two wonderful boys, Gabe and Matthew, who keep me on my toes. My hope is that you can look at the sunny side of life after reading my blog. To know that you are not alone and that life is good is my hope for you after reading my blog.
To get to know Tiffany better, read these posts.
Reflections on gratitude: It’s A Wonderful Life
If you talk to yourself negatively, read What If
Thank You is a lovely letter to her daughter’s friend
After leaving a short Roll Call comment here, head over to Elastamom’s Excerpts and make her day!
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016