This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Today, we have a featured blogger who writes inspirationally about the challenges of motherhood and parenting a child with Cri du Chat syndrome. Welcome Tiffany from Elastamom’s Excerpts.
Here’s what Tiffany wants you to know about her:
Most days as a WAHM of three, I feel like I’m pulled in so many directions and have so many things to do that I need extra arms—like Elastagirl from The Incredibles. You know that feeling, right? That’s what Elastamom’s Excerpts is all about. My husband, Matt, is my biggest champion and, frankly, I couldn’t survive without him. My oldest, Olivia, was born with Cri du Chat syndrome. (It’s pronounced Kree-Doo-Shaw.) She is the reason I started to blog. The doctors painted a very grim reality in the beginning and she continues to prove them wrong. My life is completely changed because of my girl. She is my soul. I also have two wonderful boys, Gabe and Matthew, who keep me on my toes. My hope is that you can look at the sunny side of life after reading my blog. To know that you are not alone and that life is good is my hope for you after reading my blog.
To get to know Tiffany better, read these posts.
Reflections on gratitude: It’s A Wonderful Life
If you talk to yourself negatively, read What If
Thank You is a lovely letter to her daughter’s friend
After leaving a short Roll Call comment here, head over to Elastamom’s Excerpts and make her day!
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020