This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Let’s give Dary, a self proclaimed “curvy girl”, our warmest SITS welcome! Dary’s blog, Curvilicious Fashionista is for “every girl with curves and a love of fashion, make-up and runways. And, an added perk? Dary’s information is in both English and Spanish.
Tell us about yourself. How long have you been blogging?
I’m a curvy girl from Puerto Rico I love everything about fashion from make up to shoes. I look forward to what is In and the people who make it possible. I am aspiring to become plus model to emphasize the intelligence and beauty of a plus woman and not to be measure for the size of our bodies, but for our minds and what we can offer to society. I want to be part of this wonderful world that is fashion. I started blogging in 2009.
What made you decide to start your blog about fashion for the curvy girl?
Have your curves have been an impediment to achieving your dreams? The most difficult thing to do in life is to “start.” When you want to go traveling, the hardest part is just “leave.” But once we start, everything else flows. At one point in my life I thought to be a Plus girl would be an impediment to do the things that I love, but I stopped on the way and learned to love and accept myself as I am: a dreamer and a girl who always wanted to be a Beauty Queen. My curves have not stopped me from accomplishing my dream! I became Mrs. Puerto Rico Bold & Beautiful 2010. I started to know my body! I admire great style and lucky for us, designers are starting to take notice of woman with curves and have started to design stylish clothes for us, too. It’s time to finally embrace your curves, if you haven’t already. My advice? Create a wardrobe around your best feature. Once your figure out what your best feature is, dress and accessorize to accentuate. Do not let anyone or anything stop you. Be sure of yourself, and the world will be yours.
Other than SITS, name a site you just HAVE to check every day:
Obviously SITS. Big Girl Runway, and Makeup Geek. And, I work on mine everyday: Curvilicious Fashionista.
If you had one day all to yourself, what would you do?
I would spend the day at a Spa getting pampered and blog about fashion, make-up , runways & self-esteem!
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016