This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
A website for busy moms? Yes please. We’ll take three.
Or maybe just one for today.
Let’s give a warm welcome to Mary from Dashing Elements.
Dashing Elements is a website for busy moms, by a busy mom! I have made a site for moms to visit that contains some quick tips, fun advice, simple recipes, and entertaining stories. As a working mother of two, I wanted to create a space that would be helpful to other moms like me. But if you are to remember one thing from my website, I hope it will be this: We are all in this together!
Favorite posts from Dashing Mom:
Say it with us! Leave a comment on this post and then go visit Dashing Elements and share the comment love
- Why Bloggers Need Instagram (And How to Get to Your First 1,000 Followers) - Oct 28, 2013
- Best Apps To Make Your Life Easier - Jul 31, 2013
- 8 WordPress Plugins Your Blog Can’t Live Without - Jul 25, 2013
- Cleaning up the mess - May 30, 2013
- Finding Baby Bedtime Bliss - May 16, 2013
- 5 Ways You’re Failing Facebook - Apr 3, 2013
- Easy & Free Photos To Download For Your Blog - Mar 27, 2013
- 3 Secrets to How to Get Facebook Fans and Increase Engagement - Mar 20, 2013
- Calculate Your Website Grade With This FREE Tool - Feb 11, 2013
- How to Share a Link on Facebook & Get Clicks Back To Your Blog - Jan 28, 2013
- Does Google Read Your Blog? - Jan 14, 2013
- Common New Year Resolutions for Bloggers - Jan 7, 2013
- Your Doctor’s Wife - Oct 5, 2012
- SuperMom: Losing It (One Pound Cake At A Time) - Oct 4, 2012
- The Epic Adventures of a Modern Mom - Oct 3, 2012