This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Friday! We made it!
Dear Vixen is today’s feature blogger and she is ready to give you some opinionated advice!
I wrote an advice column titled Dear Vixen on dating and relationships while getting my MBA at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business. After graduating, friends said they missed my writing which is how my blog got started nearly 8 years ago! At first I blogged a lot about being single in San Francisco, but now that I’m married, I write opinionated advice on topics ranging from arts, fashion & culture, finance & real estate, religion & politics, food & travel. I’ve been to 30+ countries! Please have a look and subscribe. I look forward to our online friendship!
Dear Vixen recommends these posts:
You know what to do! Comment below for roll call then head to Dear Vixen and spread some comment love!
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Sep 20, 2022
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017