This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Good morning and happy day!
The death of a spouse is never easy, and today’s featured blogger used her personal tragedy as an impetus to start her blog, and it’s blossomed ever since. Welcome Diane from Be Still A Minute.
Here’s how Diane describes the genesis of her blog and how it’s grown:
I began blogging in March of 2010, completely on a whim. I thought it would be a great way to share my experience with overcoming grief after losing my first husband and father of my two boys in an accident at the end of 2003 but it quickly became about so much more than that…
I blog about my often frustrating and sometimes hilarious adventures in parenting boys, my faith, my big hair days of the 80s, my thoughts on aging (I turned the big 40 this year!), my slight obsession with Dachshunds/wiener dogs and whatever other amusements, mishaps, and curveballs life so happens to send my way!
Some of Diane’s favorite posts are:
A wild weekend in Adventures in the Hundred Acre Wood
Hockey and Big Hair chronicles Diane’s first hockey game
Lessons learned over a decade in Bye-Bye, Thirties.
What’s next? Leave a short comment for Roll Call, of course, then head over for more of Diane’s tales at Be Still A Minute!
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020