This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Good morning and happy day!
The death of a spouse is never easy, and today’s featured blogger used her personal tragedy as an impetus to start her blog, and it’s blossomed ever since. Welcome Diane from Be Still A Minute.
Here’s how Diane describes the genesis of her blog and how it’s grown:
I began blogging in March of 2010, completely on a whim. I thought it would be a great way to share my experience with overcoming grief after losing my first husband and father of my two boys in an accident at the end of 2003 but it quickly became about so much more than that…
I blog about my often frustrating and sometimes hilarious adventures in parenting boys, my faith, my big hair days of the 80s, my thoughts on aging (I turned the big 40 this year!), my slight obsession with Dachshunds/wiener dogs and whatever other amusements, mishaps, and curveballs life so happens to send my way!
Some of Diane’s favorite posts are:
A wild weekend in Adventures in the Hundred Acre Wood
Hockey and Big Hair chronicles Diane’s first hockey game
Lessons learned over a decade in Bye-Bye, Thirties.
What’s next? Leave a short comment for Roll Call, of course, then head over for more of Diane’s tales at Be Still A Minute!
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016