This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Wow! Today’s feature blogger certainly does it all!
Come get inspired and empowered from Defining Hope!
I am happily married to my husband Arthur for 7 years. We have two beautiful children ages 5, and 2.
I’m a busy mom. I do my best to balance my role as a full time chiropractic physician, a wife, a mom who also cooks, clean, does laundry, groceries and is very involved in my children’s day to day activities. I enjoy reading, running, photography and baking during the holidays.
This blog was created to journal my experiences through my multifaceted life. As a physician, I’ve spent the last 10 years educating and caring for entire families. So in addition to posts about my life and kids, I also write educational posts about health and fitness, children’s health and running.
“Hope” can be defined in many different ways. Hope to me, is the confident expectation that what I desire will have a positive outcome. My goal is to inspire, empower and help you define your Hope.
3 fabulous posts from Defining Hope:
Go visit Defining Hope and share the comment love! But don’t forget to roll call first!
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017