This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Monday! Hopefully, you had an amazing weekend.
We are going to get this Monday started with todays featured blogger Deja Vue Designs.
I’m a stay at home addict. I’m addicted to God, family, critters and junk. I love taking old used up items…usually headed for the trash pile, and turning them into interesting, useful items. I love showing people how to appreciate art in all aspects of life, and make their homes beautiful for very little or no money. After the prompting of friends and family to keep them updated on my work..and projects, I started my blog…and let’s just say, I’ve found another addiction. It’s not your imagination….it’s BETTER!
Go visit Deja Vue Designs and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017