This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Monday, friends! Hoping everyone had a wonderful weekend.
Today’s featured blogger is Detours in Life. She might have hit a detour in her life but she doesn’t let that detour stop her from enjoying everything life has to offer.
I’m a Mom who enjoys sharing all the things I enjoy now that I am on a “detour” in my life due to Rheumatoid Arthritis. This detour was unexpected, but I’m learning to enjoy the scenery along the way! My site provides recipes, crafts, DIY projects, and tips to make things easier to accomplish in your day! I hope you enjoy your visit and the scenery provided at Detours in Life.
Go visit Detours in Life and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Jan 2, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017