This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Unexpected life changes can turn your whole world upside down. That was true for today’s featured blogger, The Diary of an Alzheimer’s Caregiver, who now finds herself caring for her mother and sharing all the ups and downs on her blog.
I am an Alzheimer’s Caregiver, RA patient, Blogger, Wife, Mother and Grandmother. I write at The Diary of an Alzheimer’s Caregiver where I share the ups and downs of dealing with Alzheimer’s on a day to day basis. My motto is “Appreciate the good, laugh at the crazy and deal with the rest.”
- A Look At The Past-5 Things That Used To Be Legal
- Mom’s Great Escape
- The Birth of a Caregiver-How We Got Here
Go visit The Diary of an Alzheimer’s Caregiver and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Jan 2, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017