This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Do you feel intimidated by DIY projects? If so todays featured blogger loves teaching others how to tackle those DIY projects. Make sure to stop on by Dio Home Improvements and learn some new DIY tips and tricks.
I started my blog at Dio Home Improvements as a way to track my DIY projects, quickly seeing I really enjoyed helping others and myself to find ways to get the look we want for our homes while keeping cost at the minimum. My goal is to show others how to learn to do the work themselves instead of paying contractors to do the work for them and how to make the things we see in catalogs instead of buying them! Along the way I’ve met other DIY bloggers who have become friends and mentors. Blogging is my way of staying connected to others who share the same passions I do!
Go visit Dio Home Improvements and share the comment love! Comment below for roll call.
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Sep 20, 2022
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017