This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As a blogger do you have questions about taxes and bookkeeping and everything that goes with it? Today’s featured blogger, DMT Bookkeeping & Tax Services, has some answers for you.
I am an Enrolled Agent and a Certified Bookkeeper. I love what I do and wanted to show people that taxes and handling your finances DOES NOT have to be COMPLICATED! I started a blog so I can put information out there in a fun and simple way with stories and straight to the point facts. I guess that’s why my slogan is MAKING YOUR LIFE A LITTLE LESS COMPLICATED!
- Claim Your Sweetheart on Your Taxes
- Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover
- You’re Responsible For Your Tax Return
Go visit DMT Bookkeeping & Tax Services and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017