This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Come meet Amrita today, a blogger who likes writing about her everyday life – and she’s a dog lover, too! She’s the voice behind Nuts & Sprinkles.
Here’s a bit about Amrita:
no cookie monster here – only a cupcake monster who loves food, travel, the little joys in life and people who laugh a lot and have a good sense of humor. I’m a wife to a man who’s given me many interesting stories on how men are wired and a mommy to a four-legged munchkin who thinks she’s still a 2-month old puppy! I write about incidents and things that make me laugh, inspire me or make me sad. And here’s a little secret I’ve learned – looking after dogs is nearly as tough as raising kids! Heh! I look forward to making more friends through this community!
A few of Amrita’s must-read posts are:
How Men Teach Us Lessons is a bit of Mars-Venus!
Playtime with Pebbles is a cute doggie photo shoot.
A black thumb in Serial Killer.
Check in with a comment below, and then head to Nuts and Sprinkles for more of Amrita.
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016